Oh Yes, We Did!
This is one brownie that will raise your spirits and never lay you flat. Packed with shredded unsweetened coconut, antioxidant-rich raw cacao, and our own fair-trade Maple Cinnamon Brazil Nuts and slow-roasted Simple Almonds, each lightly sweet bite delivers the goods with immune-boosting selenium and vitamin E. We like ours served with a scoop of dairy-free, cherry ice cream.
Recipe courtesy of Barclay Losse, Gather Nuts Team Member.
1/4 cup Walnuts
1/4 cup Pecans
1 1/2 cup Dates, chopped
1/2 cup Raw Cacao
1/2 cup Shredded, Unsweetened Coconut
1/4 cup Raw Agave
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1. Place nuts in food processor until they become “crumbly”
2. Add dates and process until the mixture starts to stick together
3. Add remaining ingredients and process until the mixture turns a dark chocolatey brown
4. Dump mix into a brownie dish or cake pan and press down firmly
5. Refrigerate for a couple of hours and enjoy!
Makes 6 square brownies.