Recipe of the Week: Rock the (Date) Boat!
Rosemary Olive Oil Almonds Dip
Perfect for crisp veggies and delicious as a nutty stuffing for sweet dates, this tasty dip is sure to become a go-to addition to your fall table. Rosemary is the herb of remembrance—its earthy, evergreen scent as evocative of a brisk fall hike as it is of an epic holiday dinner. High in anti-inflammatory compounds, it's a timeless complement to immune-boosting almonds.
The Taste of the Season
Blended with a dash or two of Savory Spice and a splash of apple cider vinegar, and finished with extra virgin olive oil, our Rosemary Olive Oil Dip makes every snack or sit-down a moment to celebrate.
-1/2 tsp Savory Spice Mild Yellow Mustard Powder
-1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
-1/2 tsp Savory Spice Whiskey Barrel Smoked Black Pepper
-1/2 cup Filtered Water
-2 tbsp Lemon Juice
-2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
-3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
-1 1/2 tbsp Savory Spice Capital Hill OR Savory Spice Mt. Elbert
1. Put 1 cup Gather Nuts Rosemary Olive Oil Almonds
, mustard powder, salt, pepper, and water into your food processor. Pulse until well mixed.
2. Add lemon juice and vinegar and pulse to combine.
3. With food processor running, drizzle 1/2 cup olive oil to create a creamy consistency. Continue to add oil until you are satisfied.
4. Thin out with additional olive oil and lemon juice as desired.
5. Serve with crackers, sour dough, fresh veggies, or our favorite: It's delicious as a nutty stuffing for sweet dates.